MEGAPHONE! – a training course on PR and Promotion in youth work
Romania, April 4th – 13th of 2014
eligible countries: ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BELARUS, GEORGIA, HUNGARY, POLAND, ROMANIA, SPAIN
MEGAPHONE ! a training course on PR and Promotion in youth work
Institute for Innovation and Development organized the – Megaphone! a training course on PR and Promotion in youth work – the resort Moldova – Romania, during 4-13 April.
This course aprticipa NGO representatives from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, HUNGARY, POLAND, ROMANIA, SPAIN.
Topics of this course are:
• How to have an easy communication with the media,
• How to communicate effectively with the public,
• Psihilogia collective
• How to communicate effectively by means Online
• What facilities may NGOs in the field of international cooperation,
• What funds can be accessed by NGOs.
This project has been funded with support from the Youth in Action program funding, 3.1b axis.
Project site, where you can find more details is: http://www.megaphone4youth.eu/